The quoted price is per rickshaw. One rickshaw can accommodate 2 persons only so the price being charged is for the rickshaw,
not for the passenger. Timings can be changed as per customer preferences.
- Your Pink City rickshaw adventure starts with the rickshaw waiting for you at your hotel doorstep (or a pre designated spot if you’re on a planned itinerary). The first stop shall be the Albert Hall Museum, beautifully designed in the Indo-Sarcenic architecture and housed in the center of Ram Niwas Garden. The collection displayed includes Rajasthani artifacts and lovely miniature paintings from across the state.
- From here, you shall be whisked off to the magical Chaurah Rasta through new gate and the next stop shall be the City Palace Complex. The Palace, a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Rajput architecture is the present residence to the last ruling royal family which lives in a private section of the palace. Spend some time at the various mahals, the Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II Museum which displays a unique collection of royal costumes; admire the beautiful painted ceilings and the collection of the well preserved Rajput weaponry.
- Your cheerful rickshaw rider will then guide you to the Jantar Mantar, considered to be the largest of the five astronomical observatories built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the founder of Jaipur. It contains fourteen geometric devices, designed to measure time, track celestial bodies and observe the orbits of the planets around the sun.
- Then our rickshaw will take you to the gorgeous Jal Mahal or the Lake Palace, which appears to float in the center of Man Sagar Lake.
- Your last stop shall be the iconic Hawa Mahal also called the Palace of Winds. Made in 1799, the unique five storied structure, with its small latticed windows, made to resemble the crown of Lord Krishna, served as a place where the ladies of the royal household could observe the hustle bustle and everyday life without being seen themselves.
- Post your climb to the Hawa Mahal or the perfect photograph of the Hawa Mahal.
- On your drive back, the rickshaw shall meander through the Johari Baraz and take you around the Statue Circle where a life size marble statue pays homage to the founder of Jaipur; the first planned city of India. The Pink city rickshaw shall drop you back to your hotel/ pick up place and leave you with memories of the vibrancy of our heritage city.
Charges- Rs 2000 per rickshaw plus 5% tax (GST)
We understand you want to take back memories and specialties from this beautiful city. Trust our researched curated tour that will take you to some of the niche stores that house the best handcrafted products as well as some of the secret little finds that shall truly add to your personal collection or make the most exotic gifts This four hour trip let your browse through block printed apparels, quirky home accessories, blue pottery ceramics, mojaries and handcrafted gift items. All our recommended stores and shops are well known for their quality and directly contribute to the development of the craftspeople of Rajasthan. All shops have been recommended on merit, with no payments or incentives involved. Before the trip, you can go through our circuit pamphlet which shall give you the product list and price range and tick the stores out of the list you wish you stop and we shall ensure that you get the genuine products at the right price. We can work around your wish list if you prefer.
Charges: Rs. 2500 per rickshaw plus 5% tax (GST) )
Experience our specialized trail showcasing the rich excellent craftsmanship within the walled city,an interaction with the master crafts people and live demonstrations of their art, carefully preserved through generations.An ideal choice for those of who wish to understand the intricacies of these famed crafts. Our rickshaws will negotiate the narrow by lanes of the famed Johari Bazaar which was established to promote Jaipur as a leading retail center and our rickshaw rider will escort you and introduce you to the artisans.
We shall take you to Maniharon ka Raasta in Johari Bazaar to see lacquer work. Lac to many is just a resin produced by a tree. But in Rajasthan, it is considered very auspicious. When master craftsmen work their magic on it, add a dash of color and dexterously set in stones in stunning designs, it turns into jewelry and bangles, every bride must be traditionally presented with. See the transformation, meet the master and maybe get a bangle customized.
Gorgeous hues, exotic color combinations and the lovely pattern of the leher – a wave- a symbol of rain is synonymous with the arid Rajasthan. So is the unique process of leheriyan dyeing, a tie- resist technique used to create zig-zag stripes across fabric. We shall take you to the craftspeople still practicing and you can see textile turn into lovely stoles, turbans and sarees and the unique combinations which earlier denoted the wearer’s caste and status in the community.
Gems and jewels and all things bright and beautiful! The city makes some of the best jewelry in the world and we’ll show you a glimpse of it. The tour will take you to Gopalji ka Raasta, a lane which has housed gem workers and traders since Jaipur’s inception. Here, we’ll take you through the various processes of cutting, pasting, polishing, etc. Make your own strand of gems here or just admire the sparkling stones.
Rajasthan is famous for the art of miniature painting and the artists of the various schools are well known for their fine draughtsman and usage of natural pigmentation. In a small kiosk in the interiors of the walled city where the rickshaw will drop you, see deft artists extend their skills to jewelry decoration and greeting cards in the traditional color palettes. See this beautiful art form turn transform into products that you an adorn yourself with.
From here, we shall take you to meet a famed block printer Jal Mahal who shall take you through the famed technique that made Sanganer and Bagru into renowned printing centers. Go through floral motifs and lovely color palettes, handmade intricate blocks and the printing technique that takes all these and turns fabric into pieces of art as well as beautiful stoles, skirts and bed linen !
Charges :Rs 3000 per rickshaw plus 5% tax (GST)
Take a ride with your Pink City Rickshaw canopy down and feel the crisp air on empty streets of this otherwise bustling city. Your designated rider shall meet you at our hotel and take you for an experience of the morning aarti or prayer chanting at the Govind Devji Temple at the City Palace where crowds chant songs to the deity. Receive the blessings at this 18th century Krishna temple where the deity, worshipped by the erstwhile royal family, is also revered by the Hindus in Jaipur and nearby areas. From there, we’ll take you to the wholesale flower market near Hawa Mahal. Here you’ll see turbaned crowds trading sacks of roses and marigold.
From here, we’ll stop at the iconic Hawa Mahal also called the Palace of Winds. Made in 1799, the unique five storied structure, with its small latticed windows, made to resemble the crown of Lord Krishna, served as a place where the ladies of the royal household could observe the hustle bustle and everyday life without being seen themselves. There will be a short break of 10-15 minutes, where we stop at a chaiwalla on Chaura raasta for some cardamom early morning tea in Kullad, which is one of the specialty in Rajasthan. From there, we take a round spin of Albert Hall, beautifully designed in the Indo-Sarcenic architecture and housed in the center of Ram Niwas Garden and stop there for a quick photograph.
We’ll take you back you breakfast at your hotel at last.
Charges :Rs 2000 per rickshaw plus 5% tax (GST) for a 2 hour trip.
Winter Timing (November – February) : - 8 :00 am - 10.00 am
Summer Timing (March - October) : - 7:30 am – 9:30 am
Your Pink City rickshaw adventure starts with the rickshaw waiting for you at your hotel’s doorstep (or a pre designated spot if you’re on a planned itinerary). The first stop shall be the Kachoriwala shop near to the Lassiwala, after eating the kachoris the next shop will be the Lassiwala at MI road. After drinking the sweet lassi, our hostesses will take you to Mahavir Rabriwala at choti choupad. We just don’t stop here, the next stop will be to the Siyaram Kulfiwala, which has one of the best kulfi in Jaipur. After done with the Kulfi, our last stop will be Chaiwala at Choraha Rasta for some cardamom tea in Kullad, which is one of the specialty in Rajasthan.
We’ll either bid you farewell there or take you back to the hotel.
Charges- Rs 3000 per rickshaw plus 5% tax (GST)
(Price of the food included in the tour charges)
Please Note: Rs. 500/ rickshaw / hour would be charged extra after the scheduled booking hours